6.18.2011

Footloose

five
950_4112
Dress- ROSS/ Shirt- thrifted/ Belt & Heels- Forever21

Day 5 is here, well actually it was here about an hour and 30 mins ago. I gotta tell you this 30x30 is taking a toll on me, posting everyday.....not loving it so much. I have so much respect for style bloggers who post their outfits everyday, it is no easy task! 

I'm wearing my brown sandals aaaaaagain. I'm thinking i should have only picked one pair of shoes, as it seems my feet are only loving these brownies, as you can tell from my previous four outfits.

All in all today was an awesome day, we (sisters and i) spent the day lounging by the pool, then we went to celebrate my Uncle's birthday, and danced the night away! I hope all you lovelies had a great Friday and an even better weekend!
   rsz_pics2

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...