6.22.2011

Mean Girls

nine
Dress- thrifted/ Vest- Forever21/ Heels, Belt Gold Bracelets- Forever21/ Clutch- DIY Necklace- DIY

I felt like the scene from Mean girls today, "I saw Cady Heron wearing Army pants and flip-flops, so i wore Army pants and flip-flops", only it was Kendi Everyday who i copied. She wore a dress and an army vest today and so did i!

I found this vest at Forever21 in the clearance section, it was the only one there so i swiped it, i think were gonna be really good friends. 

I don't think i've ever had this much DIY in an outfit post ever. The clutch is actually an old purse, i took the handles off gave it a paint job and voila a somewhat copy cat of American Apparel. The necklace i made from this awesome Honestly WTF tutorial. I love it, it was a little time consuming but all worth it.

Happy Hump day to you!
rsz_pics2



0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...