7.12.2011

4 is better than 1

beach5
beach4
Dress- Ross/ Vest, Heels, Hat, Sunnies- Forever21/ Necklace-DIY

I wore this on Friday (last week). We took a break from all the swimming to go eat pizza. Every year it's a tradition. You can tell in these pictures how much difference a day made in my skin tone. I tell ya, that Texas sun is brutal. I turned like 5 shades darker, even with pounds of sunblock piled on. 

 I made all my sisters take outfit pics too....i think they were jealous so i let them in on the fun! :)
beach6
Dress & Sunnies- Forever21/ Sandals- Melrose/ Belt- Vintage
beach7
Romper- I heart Ronson (JC Penny)/ Fedora- Target/ Sandals- Forever21/ Sunnies- Nordstrom
beach10
Top- PacSun/ Shorts & Fedora- Forever21/ Sandals- Gap/ Sunnies- Nordstrom

*Disclaimer- turns out they weren't jealous & they're all pretty pissed 
about the pics i chose for them....hey, what are sisters for!
rsz_pics2

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...