7.03.2011

Challenge Accepted....

978_4521
Hello ladies! Well this months "Get the Picture" theme from Outside Voice by Lauren is CHALLENGE. Immediately I thought of running as my biggest challenge. believe me I wish I was like Mandy and get up @ 6am to run but honestly I'd rather stay in bed. Lately we've been participating in the S.A Pub Run and oh boy it's tough for me but the sweat and the workout is all worth it. Ok ok getting drinks @ the end is worth it too!! And being able to spend time with your crazy sisters is always a blasty-blast
pubrun
My challenge for the rest of the summer is to run my butt off and believe me in this TX heat that's a HUGE CHALLENGE. Let's be honest just stepping outside is a challenge in itself. Wish me luck!! Have a great 4th of July


rsz_1pics

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...