7.25.2011

The End........

pics
pics1
30_6
30_3
30_8
pics2
30_5
30_9
30replace
Skirt- Bitten by SJP/ Vest, Shirt, Heels & Necklace- Forever21

Well guys, the day is finally here......i am finished with my 30x30!! I felt like this day would never come. This has been so fun, it definitely got me out of my comfort zone and challenged me everyday. I would definitely recommend taking the challenge if your looking to shake things up a bit! 

This outfit is one of my favorites! I picked all the pieces i loved the most in my 30x30 wardrobe and mashed em' all together. I think my outfit is the perfect send off for a wonderful summer 30x30!

I wanted to add some color into my pics this time, so i bought some balloons! They are so fun, plus they made me feel special :). We went all over downtown to take my pictures and celebrated a job well done with drinks and tapas! What a great day! 

Have a great rest of the week friends!
rsz_pics2

  

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...