8.09.2011

Makin' whoopie......

foodweek
Hold on to your hats ladies this is no ordinary whoopie pie. I've had chocolate on the brain lately and instead of making a chocolate cake or chocolate chip cookies I decided an unconventional whoopie pie would do the trick. The other day Katy and I were grocery shopping & we tortured ourselves by going down the ice cream aisle. But it gave us a fabulous idea! Instead of filling whoopie pies with the regular fluff why not ice cream? Genius! Thanks Katy :) Pistachio, buttered pecan, mint oh my.....
I love sharing our family recipes with everyone so when I saw this whoopie pie recipe from Katy Elliot I knew I had to share it. This is such a great recipe for summer. Make the pies and fill them with your favorite ice cream...now come on what's better than that?

rsz_1pics

Don't forget to follow us on TWITTER & BLOGLOVIN




0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...