Hey y'all! How's your Saturday going? We have a special treat to add to our summer series. Our daily summer makeup. Since summer has been brutal here in S. A we've had to be a little careful with the makeup we choose. You know your basic oil free makeup, or in our case makeup that doesn't melt off your face by 5' o clock. One of the most important things for us this summer is lots of color especially on our lips. We LOVE a red lip!
But more importantly we love a quick but FUN makeup routine.
So what's inside your summer makeup bag?
1. Revlon Matte eyeshadow (Peach Sorbet)- I have been wearing this color ever since i got it, it's such a nice bright yet subtle pinky-peach. It's great for everyday wear.
2. Hard Candy Fox in a Box (Hot Flash)- I love this blush, it can be really pink or really subtle depending on how much you put on, but it does make you feel FOXY!
3. Revlon Age Defying concealer (medium)- i love this concealer, it's very moisturizing and covers extremely well.
4. Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara (Blackest Black)
5. Revlon Just Bitten lip stain (Flame)- I wear this everyday, sometimes i even layer a red or pink lipstick over it!
6. EOS lip balm (summer fruit)- I layer this balm over my lip stain, it's such a summery fruity flavor, plus makes you lips super soft!
7. Revlon eyelash curler
1. Revlon Eyelash curler
2. Loreal lipstick in Classic Wine- Whenever I want a break from my red lipstick (which hasn't been that often) this is my go to color. It's a great subtle color.
3. Elf eyelid primer
4. Revlon Fire & Ice lipstick- This is by far my fav lipstick! The color is great...I've worn this almost every day this summer.
5. Cream blush in Rosy Pink- I made this cream blush with a lipstick that was a bright pink color. I wore the lipstick once for Halloween & instead of throwing it away I just broke it up & added a little moisturizer & tada cream blush.
6. Rimmel London eye shadow in Smokey Brun 002
7. Elf eye liner in black
8. Revlon Ravish Me Red lipstick- This is a perfect red...it's perfect for every season.
9. Covergirl Mascara-Lash Blast Length in Very Black- This mascara really does extend your lashes. I was pleasantly surprised the first time I used it
10. Eyebrow brush from Elf
1. Loreal Double Extend Mascara (Black)- Oh mascara, I mean what lady doesn't love it. This double extend tube is great if you need to add length to those lashes of yours. The white end coats your lashes and extends and the other half is your color. Plus the wash off is super easy!!
2. Revlon eye shadow in peach or pearl- Depending on my mood ill either go with peach or pearl. Both are neutral and a perfect back drop if your like me and wanna play up your lips!
3. Elf Complexion perfection powder- Summer time I try and stay away from foundation so this pallete is great, it takes away any redness and evens out your complextion without looking powdery!
4. Neutrogena Sunscreen spf 15- I can't tell you how important it is to put sunscreen on your face! This ones great because it goes on matte and its not greasy at all. Plus it helps your makeup from smudging, SCORE!
5. Wet n' Wild eye liner (black black)
6. Carmax spf 15- I can never rave about carmax enough. Its spf 15 and adds a great gloss. Its so important to put spf on your lips. They do get sumburned ladies and I'm gonna guess that's not a good look.
7. Revlon eye shadow in peach or pearl- Depending on my mood i'll either go with peach or pearl. Both are neutral and a perfect back drop if your like me and wanna play up your lips!
8. Revlon lipstick in (hot coral)- Obsession of the summer is gonna have to be this lipstick hands down! Its such a great color and adds that pop of fun color for the summer.
9. Maybelline Fit me concealer- Concealer is my best friend, if your not using too much foundation this is KEY to cover up under eye circles and any blemishes you might have. I'll never leave home without it.
10. Elf eye lid primer- Primer is always great no matter what season. It really helps to make your makeup last longer in the heat!
11. Elf blush (pink passion)- I love this color! Its that perfect shade of pink just to add that great flush look you want. Just a little goes a long way, trust me!
12. Elf Makeup Mist & Set