6.22.2012

Stepped out in: Versona!

Yesterday we were invited to the grand opening of a new accessory store called Versona. Needless to say we fell in love. They had so many great pieces and all at great prices!! I'm pretty sure we would have bought the whole store but our bank accounts wouldn't allow us. Although I'm pretty sure none of us would be upset if we spent all our money on rings, necklaces and bracelets! Overdraft, what? We did walk away with some really cute stuff! 

We've already worn most of our jewelry and have gotten compliments from everyone! (If that doesn't get you to go in the store I don't know what will) Who doesn't love compliments! Thank you Versona for inviting us and letting us spend your money. You made us look glitzy and glamorous!

If your in San Antonio you should really stop by the North Star Mall location, the staff is so friendly, plus the store is Awesome! There's also some stores across the country so check the website and head on over!
rsz_versona1rsz_versona2rsz_versona3
signature_all

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Good day! I could have sworn I've visited this web site before but after going through some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm certainly delighted I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it
and checking back regularly!

Here is my blog: click here to go there now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...