5.13.2014

Get in TUNE!

We are super excited to announce that we have a new contributor to The Style Dossier! Her name is Roxie, and she is super fun, but we'll let her introduce herself.....take it away Roxie!
rsz_roxiesmusic

Yo friends! I'm Roxie. Music is my life and love. I've been a musician since I was a little one, so it's what makes me...me! I love being the DJ at parties, on road trips, or anywhere I can find an excuse to share new (or throwbacks we need to be reminded of) artists or bands with my friends. I'm also the hugest pop culture nerd, so I'm always up for convos about movies and TV shows that are to die for. I'm stoked to be a contributor to The Style Dossier! 

These are my ultimate tunes for the month of May, ENJOY!
roxiesig

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...