3.29.2011

Hair-Tastic!

tutorialtues


Happy Tutorial Tuesday Everyone! I have to admit I'm a little sad that this will be my last Tutorial Tuesday at least just for a while. But what better way to go out than sharing my favorite SPRING hairstyles. These hairstyles were all the rage at Fashion Week and they are incredibly easy to recreate. All you need is a comb, a curling iron, and your choice of barrettes or bobby pins.

hair



The first hairstyle is a chic supreme side part. This look is great for any length of hair. You can wear it however it works best for you, a sleek pony tail, pinned to the side with curls (using a barrette or bobby pins) or just a sleek and shiny down do. Refinery 29 had a great article on getting the perfect side part. Place a comb flat against the side of your head. The spot where your head leaves the comb is where the part should be placed. Its that simple. So go ahead rock that side part like there's no tomorrow!



The next look I absolutely love is fluffy curls. I'm from texas so I know a little bit about big hair, but this look allows me to embrace my frizziness. You can choose to let your hair air dry or use a curling iron but the trick is to brush out the ends of your curls for that bouncy fluffy look. I like to put a little bit of styling cream on my hair so it doesn't get out of control.
103_2170
103_2182


These new looks have me so excited for spring! Now all I need is some bright colors, wacky and colorful prints, and a good pair of trouser jeans and I'll be all set for spring 2011.



rsz_1pics

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...