3.21.2011

magazonday




magazonday

Happy magazonday y'all! This monday ia all about mascara's, luckily I needed a new mascara. I read this article testing out new mascara's so I thought I'd give it a whirl. You know me I love a good bargain so to the drugstore I go. The Covergirl Lashblast seemed to be calling my name. When I buy mascara's I tend to look for volumizing or lengthening. So perfect choice! The price was great and the mascara itself waas a great find! I loved the thin wand, it helped me to coat all my lashes. It didnt weigh my lashes down or make them clump together. The extra length it gave me lasted all day and trust me I had this baby on for 10 hours.aI just wished it added a little more volume to my lashes but overall I give this mascara two thumbs up. It only cost me about $7.00 and from the minute I put it on I felt like I got my money's worth. I know what you're thinking I didnt really spend a lot of money but hey this girl's got a budget.





rsz_1pics

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...