3.20.2011

we can dig it, can you dig it?


Here's what were diggin' this month.....

Glee songs- One word...GLEEKS! Were in love with glee and all the songs from the show. Dare we say some are better then the originals. Yes we dare! We're especially diggin "Do you wanna touch"! Original by Joan Jett but the Gwenny Paltrow version is equally as good. You can hear this song on repeat on all our ipods!

Teavana Youthberry White Tea- this tea is so refreshing. It has mango, acai, pineapple, apple & rosehip peels. Plus it's really good for your skin, what's better than that.

elf Eyeliner Pen- Paying $1 for eyeliner seems a little nuts but this one is sooo worth it. It lasts all day and has me rethinking elf products.

Cheek stain as lip gloss- Using my gel blush as my lipgloss not only saves me time in the morning but it's a great color! I've gotten so many compliments on it.

essie nailpolish- "Turquoise and Caicos" is my favorite color right now. Its perfect for spring and plus what a clever name, makes me wanna go on vacation!

WAH nails- I visit WAH nails website everyday, I love all the nail designs they do plus it serves as a ton of inspiration!  

brazilets- These bracelets are cute and fun. The whole concept is worth buying....you get a wish to come true when the brazilit falls off and the proceeds go to a good cause!

cherry flavored CARMEX- You can never go wrong with CARMEX seriously! It moisturizes your lips and has a great cherry flavor. I've been using it for years. Oh and it has spf 15! Trust me you wanna have spf on your lips. 

iPhone apps- Sunday Lawn & Cut the Rope have quickly become my favorite game apps! The only problem you get hooked FAST!

Maybelline FIT ME foundation & powder- This line just FITS ME perfectly. The foundation is so light weight and makes it feel like your not wearing any. The powder gives great coverage without looking cakey. Its a must try drugstore product!

Pretty Little Liars- "Pretty Little Liars" has become our new obsession. We can't get enough of the drama & suspense. It's just too bad tomorrow is the season finale....now what will we do with our Monday nights.
LKM

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...