3.18.2011

Salon Hair at a Cheap Price!












 
     


Do any of you remember when Suave first came out and the products weren't considered "special" or "fancy." Well guess what they have totally revamped their product and now I can't live without it. I've tried almost all their products and I would absolutely reccomend them to anybody. The best part is they are so cheap, but in good way. The shampoo and conditioner are about $3.00 each. I'm always looking for bargain and this one I'm willing to share with everyone. When I started using Suave my hair felt like it had life again! I actually wanted to show my hair to the world. Listen to me I sound like a spokesperson, which by the way I wouldn't object to, but it truly does work. I really encourage everyone to rethink Suave. It saved me money and it saved my hair, and its just as good as the salon brands. Now that's worth a Stamp of Approval don't ya think?

          
                  rsz_1pics






                  photo courtesy of Suave

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...