3.03.2011

Whats In my Bag

what'sinmybag

1. When I asked for a flask for Christmas I didnt know what my sister's would get me but this one fits me to a tee. It's girly and flashy and best of all it has my name on it! Cute ain't it? I keep my flask on me at all times...now I'm not an alcoholic or anything but it's nice to have it for those "nerve wrecking" moments.
Personalized Flask

2. This little pack of toothbrush's are GENIUS I tell you! I don't know how I ever survived without them. It's great to have that "just brushed teeth" feeling whenever you want. Instead of carrying a lot of gum or mints with me I use one of these and I'm ready to go with fresh clean breath.
Colgate Wisp in Cinnamint

3. I am obsessed with hand sanitizer and I love this Bath and Body Works product. It's not a lotion or cream it's a spray so it's very light. It not only smells clean and fresh but it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry or greasy. It also reminds me of summer which is always a plus!
Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Spary in coconut lime verbena

4. My whole life I have stressed out over the tiniest things, that is until now. This book has really helped me to concentrate on what's important. The best thing of all it's helped me "to let the little things go" and to make peace with any imperfections that come my way.
"Don't Sweat The Small Stuff" by Richard Carlson PH.D

5. Going to Wicked was definitely on my bucket list and when we actually got to go I was beyond thrilled. I fell in love with the music, the character's and the costume's. I always keep my Wicked ticket and playbill with me to remind me of that magical night.
Wicked The Musical

6. My very first perfume I ever wore was Clinique Happy. So now if I ever get a wiff of it I'm immediately taken back to being 13 again. The thing I love most is they are perfume pencils. They are so small they fit anywhere and they come with a sharpener. In my little case it came with three different pencils. They scent and the pencil itself last quite a long time so it's a big bang for your buck.
Clinique Happy Perfume Pencils

7. I'm always on the look out for a great long lasting lipgloss. I've tried other brands but this one is by far my favorite. The color truly does last 6 hrs and it doesn't dry out my lips. It's the perfect size and it was a great price. I love the shape of the applicator it contours perfectly to the shape of my lips. Long Lasting Color + kissable lips....yes please!
Loreal Infallible 6 hr Lipgloss

rsz_1pics

                                                                          

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...