5.26.2011

Way to go AVOCADO!

avocadooilhoney

I don't know about y'all but during the summer my hair gets really dry, I've recently learned of a new homemade deep conditioner that only takes 3 ingredients. Most of it you might have in your own kitchen. Just gather 1 avocado, 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp honey. Mash the avocado in a bowl with a fork then add the olive oil and honey, stir together and voila a very moisturizing deep conditioner. It's that simple! I like to put it on my dry hair, really focusing on my ends and leave it one for 15 to 20 minutes. Then just jump in the shower and wash it out. When you get out of the shower your hair will feel soft and silky. I couldn't stop running my fingers through my hair afterwards. I would highly recommend this conditioner to anyone especially during the summer when our hair is exposed to all the heat and chlorine. This deep conditioner will definitely help restore moisture. The best part is if you use this conditioner once a week your hair will only keep getting better. Here's to beautiful summer hair!

rsz_1pics

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...