7.05.2011

A Brisk Day in Town

DSC_0099
DSC_0123
DSC_0174
[Shirt: Boys Dept. at Target// Dress: Gap// Handbag: Lulus// 

Sandals: TJ Maxx// Necklace: Clyde's Rebirth on Etsy]

Hi loves! I am Lynzy from Sparkling Footsteps and I am here guest posting for the lovely ladies at The Style Dossier! When I am not indulging in my fashion/fitness blog, I am running around in the Emergency Dept. saving lives as a Physician Assistant (I HEART IT!) I am also HUGE into Junior Mints and I am running the NYC Marathon this year :) Just a bit about me.

I don't know about all of you, but I pretty much LOVE the summertime. Refreshing cocktails, cookouts, frilly dresses, sandals, the beach....what is not to love?! I wore this outfit on a cooler day than normal. I love to layer because it's super simple to just remove a layer if you get hot. I frequent the boys section of stores for checked tops such as this one. They are perfect for layering!

Friends, Thank you SO much for having me as a guest blogger!

Feel free to visit me over on my blog, tweet with mebe friends, or follow me on bloglovin!

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...