7.21.2011

Closet Happiness

27
country6
twirling
country7
country
traintracks
country9
Dress & Shirt- Thrifted/ Heels & Necklace- Forever21

Today i am linking up with Everybody, Everywear! This time you wear something thrifted. 

Nothing makes me happier than going into a thrift store, and walking out with some really cute and affordable clothes. I get such a rush when i find something that i am immediately dying over! This dress and this shirt are some of my favorite thrifted purchases. This dress was everything i didn't know i wanted and this shirt was every thing i wanted but couldn't find. Now me and my closet will live happily ever after!

What are some of your favorite thrifted finds?

I have to say i am getting a little sad about my 30x30 coming to a close....it has been so fun!

3 more outfits to go!
rsz_pics2

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...