7.21.2011

TWICE is always NICE

Swamp Thing
swampthing
swampthing2
swampthing5
Button Up, Floral shirt, Shorts, Heels, Necklace- Forever21

I am not too sure if this is a swamp behind me or not, it could be a lake but i am no expert on bodies of water. Swamp Thing is however, my favorite alcoholic beverage at Pappadeaux, so the title will suffice for now....

I feel so Sterling Style in this outfit, mixing diamonds with casual wear. I love how everything looks so casual, but the diamond necklace adds that bit of frosting! 
"Frost yourself ladies".....can you guess where that's from?

Scarf Woes
scarfwoes_1
scarfwoes3
scarfwoes5
Dress- ROSS/ Heels & Scarf- Forever21

It is still 100 degrees here in San Antonio.....don't let the scarf fool you. I decided to rebel against the weather and wear my scarf, but you know what the hardest part about wearing a scarf is? 
Deciding HOW to wear it. 

I couldn't decide which way looked better, so i wan't your input....you know for future reference....

Which way looks better?
thisorthat
Thanks in advance friends!
rsz_pics2

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...