7.21.2011

23 & 24

orangeflip
Dress, Shirt, Heels, Necklace- Forever21

I wore this outfit for a new series we have called 3-way style, we all take the same item and style it the way we'd wear it! This time we all styled a bright summery dress....you can check out how we all styled it here. I was lucky this dress and this top were in my 30x30, so no rules were broken!!! 

burgandy1
burgandy3
burgandy4
burgandy2
Dress, Vest, Necklace, Belt- Forever21/ Wedges (thrifted)- Steve Madden/ Fedora- Target

I aplologize for wearing this vest AGAIN. I just love it so much, and it literally goes with everything in my 30x30 wardrobe. I think by the end of this im going to have paired it with everything in my 30x30.....that in itself is accomplishment enough!
rsz_pics2

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...