7.20.2011

1x3

3waystyle

So, were starting a new segment we like to call "3 way style." Of course by now you know were three sisters, but were three sisters with three very different styles. This is our way of showing you how you can style, restyle, and then restyle any one item of your choice. We chose this dress this time and I have to say we all styled this so differently. It was in its natural state as a dress, then as a skirt and magically transformed as a shirt.  We really enjoyed this and we hope you do too!

1dress3waysklmways
3waystyledetailpic
I decided to wear the dress as a skirt! I put a billowy grey and white striped shirt over the dress and just cinched it all together with a belt! I added this colorful summery necklace to make the color of the dress pop, & adding my super comfy brown heels brings the outfit all together!
libby3waystyledetailpic
I guess I was the only one that wore the dress as a dress....how original. Well I did add a few touches of my own. I was going for a safari look with this printed shirt & my fedora. Oh & I did go through Katy's closet & "borrowed" her wedges....thansk Katy! So what do ya think did I pull it off?
pics
I feel like this look is so summery! I took this dress and made it a shirt. I added my favorite blue skirt right over it. I added my vinatage belt and voila! Its a casual summer look but can be revamped with a stunning necklace as so...brown heels and your good to go!

LKM

Don't forget to follow us on BLOGLOVIN & TWITTER

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

I was pretty pleased to uncover this site. I want to to thank you for ones time
for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely loved every little bit of
it and i also have you book marked to look at new stuff
in your website.

Feel free to surf to my website: dark Grey bridesmaid dresses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...