7.08.2011

XOXO, Nina's Summer Essentials

Hey girls!
I'm Nina from XOXO, Nina and I'm thrilled to be guest posting for my favorite blogger sisters while they're away on vacation! I've decided to post about my summer essentials (more like obsessions...) that I've been reaching for all season. Enjoy!



My Summer Essentials

1. Havaianas- Flip flops are a must (duh!) and this Brazilian brand has been a favorite of mine for years. In addition to being sturdy they also come in every color and print imaginable- so fun!

2. J. Crew Beach Bag- I don't actually own this one (mine's from Target) but how fabulous is the texture and color? I have an obsession for anything bright and this fits the bill perfectly.

3. Frederic Fekkai Beach Waves- This is by far the best wave enhancing spray on the market. It leaves my uber straight hair with a slightly tousled look that works for both the sand and the street. Plus it smells like coconuts!

4. Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche- This is the perfect scent to compliment summer. I adore the fact that it's fresh, light and won't overpower you in the heat. It also looks lovely placed on your dresser :)

5. NARS Laguna Bronzer Trio- Even if your skin tone resembles that of a vampire's, a little bit of bronzer can do miracles. This palette has been a life saver for me and I love the fact that you get it all: bronzer, highlighter and blush. Plus these shades are universally flattering... although you might want to keep that part to yourself otherwise you could find that your style focused friends wanting to steal it!

6. YSL Arty Ring- Since necklaces, scarves and heavy handbags don't mix well with summer, I make rings my go to accessory. This piece from YSL is completely decadent and has been on my wish list for ages! The bold stone adds just enough of interest to make a serious style statement with minimal effort. A definite win-win!

Summer Essentials




Havaianas rubber shoes
$10 - buckle.com

J Crew beach tote
$300 - jcrew.com

Yves Saint Laurent glass ring
$250 - net-a-porter.com

CHANEL CHANCE EAU FRA?CHE
$90 - nordstrom.com

Frederic Fekkai Beach Waves/5 Oz.
$24 - saksfifthavenue.com





Thanks again Libby, Mandy and Katy for having me guest post!!
xx

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...