8.21.2011

la la la links

clicklinklove1
Happy Sunday Friends! 
We would like to give a shout out to all our new followers....we are so glad you're here, well were glad your ALL here!

Now on to some links you should be a clickin'......
  • I love looking at all the fabulous places these girls go to eat.....NYC here I come!
  • Halloween is right around the corner so I need to brush up on my 1920's look asap! Don't ya just love Halloween?
  • This is just the link for you, when your freezing in the 20 below winter wonderlands that we don't see here in Texas, can you sense my jealousy through the computer? Sounds of summer to get you through the chilly temps, or for now if you just love hearing summer while your updating posts to your blog :)
  • This eye is gorgeous! Im so digging the blue with the purple with the bronze OH! its so beautiful. Thanks Celina for showing me this beautiful look, you bet ill be rocking this on my next outing!!
  • I cannot stop watching this video, i love it! I have always loved this song but i think i love this cover even MORE!
  • I have been stalking this blog for a while now, i absolutely love Natalie and her style, she seems like the coolest girl i need to know!
  • Have you seen the new Mad Men collection from Banana Republic? It's is lust worthy....all the animal print is to.die.for!
  • I love everything about this website, even the name Pugly Pixel, plus they have some pretty sweet and useful tutorials for bloggers!
LKM

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...