8.22.2011

FALL where are ya?

hey y'all! how was everyone's weekend? i'm writing this post with VERY high hopes that it'll be cooler soon. realistically though i need to keep my shorts and wedges on hand cause summer in TX lasts till the end of september. yes while y'all lovely people are breaking out your scarves and blazers we'll be sweatin' it out here. so i thought i'd share my absolute FAVORITE soup recipe for fall. i was lucky enough to find this tomato-basil soup recipe from La Madeleine's & oh boy is it gooood! my sisters love love love it!! i would make it every single day if i could plus i'd use any excuse to bust out my hand blender...last christmas that was the only thing i wanted santa to bring me :) thanks santa katy & santa mandy! hope y'all enjoy this soup & the cooler weather
tomatobasil

rsz_1pics

Don't forget to follow us on TWITTER & BLOGLOVIN

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...