8.23.2011

SWEET dreams...

Happy Tuesday! Alright guys I have a little confession to make. I got this cake stand @ the gucci goodwill in austin & ever since then I've been wanting to bake EVERYTHING under the sun just to use it. I used it the very first day I got it...Katy's birthday cake was the first dessert to hit my cake stand. Ever since then I've been dreaming of coconut cakes & chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting. Anything that would look good on the cake stand. So here's a little something special for you & my new cake stand.....chocolate croissants. These little desserts are heavenly! They are warm, flaky, buttery, chocolaty gosh I could go on & on. Just trust me when I say these are nothing short of perfect! Plus they look pretty good on my new cake stand....what do ya think?


rsz_1pics

Don't forget to follow us on TWITTER & BLOGLOVIN

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...