11.22.2011

Stripes x 3

3waystyle
Hello friends!! Happy Tuesday to you! It's that time again.....time for a new 3 way style! This was one of our favorites we've done so far. We decided to style up a striped dress from Forever21. It is super comfy, plus it literally looked good on all of us! Check out how we styled it!
stripeddress

3waystyle_wear
libby3ways
This three way style was by far my favorite. Partly because this dress was super comfy but also because we're finally getting to dress in fall clothes! I love the look of a dress with a blazer thrown over it. There's something about a blazer that makes me feel "put together" Oh and ya like my belt? It was a little diy project that Katy did. Thanks Katy!  

mandy3ways
First let me say this has been one of my favorite 3 way styles. Partly because I love this outfit and mostly because Im crazy in love with this jacket. Its vintage Forever 21, we dug it out for this outfit because I mean why not! Oh and those boots...I mean c'mon! I dig this look. Its so "I have incredible style but Im not trying to hard" kinda look. LOVE!

katy3ways
In case your wondering, YES I am wearing the dress backwards! I am a super fan of wearing things backwards.....i normally just stick to shirts and dresses, i don't think anyone wants to see me with my pants backwards! I get a lot of grief from my sisters for doing this but i think as long as the tag isn't showing and your rocking it, Who Cares! I'm so excited i got to wear my faux fur vest, i think fur makes every outfit just a little more glamourous!
LKM

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...