11.23.2011

French manicure with a twist

During the cooler months i never feel up to doing nail art, i usually stick to one color (dark is my preference) and i'm good. I wanted to try something a little different, so i did a french manicure only i changed up the colors. I really like the way it turned out, plus it takes only four easy steps! 
I'm already wanting to try some different color combos! 
nyafrenchmani
Step 1- Start by painting your nails with a base coat & then with the color of your choice for the bottom half of your mani. I used a brownish grey polish.
Step 2- When your nails are completely dry tape them off, making sure only the tips of your nails are exposed.
Step 3- Make sure the tape is secure on your nail so you get a clean line. Then taking a color of your choice, paint only the tip of your nail. I used black.
Step 4- Wait till the tip of your nail is dry, then slowly peel the tape off. Apply a top coat and Finito!

It's so easy, i hope you give it a try!
rsz_pics2

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...