11.29.2011

Top 5 Holiday Hairstyles

It's that time of year again, the holiday madness has begun. Now that Thanksgiving is over it's time to start thinking about Christmas & yes all those Christmas parties. I usually get stressed out over all the gifts I have to get so I want my holiday hairstyles to be as easy & stylish as possible.
This season its all about the effortless, sexy, classic hair. I guarantee if you rock these five holiday hairstyles  @ your next holiday party you'll be the belle of the ball!
holidayhair
Old Hollywood Glam:
Old Hollywood is here to stay & it's so easy to achieve. It's all about elegance mixed with a little sexy.
deepsleeksidepart
Bouffant:
Think classic & sophisticated. The bouffant is one of those hairstyles that goes great with everything.
voluminousbun
Va Va Volume:
Messy curls with lots of volume is a romantic but sexy look, especially for the holidays. The messier the better!
curls
Embellished Headpiece:
Around the holidays wear anything that sparkles. Especially in your hair, it's a real eye catcher.
embellishedpony
Braids:
Braids are still all the rage from this summer. They work great when you're looking for an east laid back look.
braided
Tutorials are comin' your way soon. I'm so excited to show y'all these looks. They are definitely some of my favorite holiday hairstyles!
Here's to a stylish Christmas & a swanky New Year!

Don't forget to follow us on TWITTER, BLOGLOVIN, & PINTEREST!


rsz_1pics

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to tell you, I liked this post.
It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

Also visit my page: www.zimbio.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...