1.20.2012

MY GLAM!!!

myglamreview
So if you haven't heard of my glam I suggest you check it out RIGHT NOW. If you've heard of birch box this is similar. It was created by some YouTube sensations such as Michelle Phan and Jessica Harlow. Every month new beauty items get sent to you for only $10!!!
This month was all about environmentally safe products and I couldn't be happier with all of them. 

1. This cucumber mask is so great, it leaves your skin feeling so soft. It hydrates and nourishes your face leaving it with a gorgeous glow. Plus peeling it off is the fun part! And its not tested on animals...SCORE!($8)

2. This is a great mineral concealer. It gives you great coverage with a sheer, flawless finish. So great! ($29)

3. This one step conditioner is amazing!! Seriously I could tell a difference after one use. It leaves your hair feeling very hydrated. It wont strip your hair of its natural oils which is terrific, and is made with natural ingredients. Cant beat that! ($36)

4. I am head over heels for this nail polish. It takes only one coat and it dries incredibly fast. Its so long lasting and the colors are gorgeous. I got this fabulous emerald green and I'm in love with it! ($10)

I would highly suggest you check out all these products, all great and all great for the enviornment. Love!

signature_mandylips
Follow us on TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN!

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...