1.19.2012

Fleur de Sel Blondies

When I first found this blondie recipe I knew it was definitely something I had to bake. I tried making them around Christmas time but that batch didn't come out so great. They stuck to the bottom of the pan and well they were basically rocks. I was pretty disappointed but being the perfectionist that I am there was no doubt I was making them again. It just took me a while to finally get the courage to attempt them again. (I had baking anxiety) I took the plunge and I'm happy to report they came out fabulously!!
They taste AMAZING! It's the perfect combination of chocolaty, sweet and salty. Give these a try, they are absolutely worth it. If you love chocolate chips as much as I do these will be  your new favorite!

signature_libby

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...