8.16.2013

Berry Good Skin


In just a couple of weeks I'm getting ready to celebrate another birthday. Another year older and definitely wiser. But the older I get I start to see those lines around my eyes that I've never seen before. Even those "age defying" products start to seem like a good idea. I've always tried to take good care of my skin but now it just seems extra important. Thanks to Pinterest I found a link full of smoothie recipes perfect for keeping my face looking radiant. This recipes are full of kale, chai seeds and fruit. 
Just remember your diet is just as important as slathering on that sunblock. These recipes help to reduce any irritation and repair any damage, leaving your skin glowing. Cheers to healthy skin!

signature_libby

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...