3.28.2014

The Secret Behind Dry Exfoliation

exfoliate What if I told you that you could get rid of cellulite just by brushing your skin? Got your attention huh? Ok listen up ladies I read a few things about this method in Shape Magazine.
:Dry brushing increases the circulation to the skin which COULD possibly reduce the appearance of cellulite. Cellulite is toxic material gathered up in your body’s fat cells. So, instead of taking drastic measures like liposuction, just utilize the dry skin brushing techniques to help break down unwanted toxins?

This may sound to good to be true! Basically all you have to do is take a few minutes before you get in the shower or just in your spare time and brush your skin. Not only does it help to break down the fat cells it also gets rid of the dry skin to show off your new, radiant skin. It makes your skin feel alive!! You'll just see all those nasty dead skin cells fall off and after you apply a body oil you'll be screaming "hallelujah." 

I found this method at the perfect time. Everyone (including me) are trying to get beautified for spring/summer and this method does two things at once. I know it may sound harsh for your skin but trust me it's all worth it! Do this method daily for a month and once you start to see those "dimples" go away you'll be really happy you tried it out. I'm VERY into exfoliating dry skin, heck I even exfoliate my dry face. For the record my face feels 
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

signature

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...