4.29.2011

Your Majesty

The event I've been looking forward to for SOOOO long has come and gone. Yup you guessed it the Royal Wedding!! I have been infatuated with the whole wedding. I was one of those crazy nuts that wanted to know EVERYTHING about it. (I think I even annoyed my sisters at times) But if I could have been anywhere in the world this week I would have been camping out in front of Westminster Abbey. Yes I know that may seem a little overboard but everything about this wedding has me hooked! The whole story of William and Kate is something I could only dream of. And can I just say this wedding didn't disappoint. It was the most beautiful wedding and I loved every minute of it. As women it's just natural for all of us to daydream about our own wedding.....the flowers, the dress, even the song for your first dance. So for me that's what this wedding was all about.....a glimpse into someone else's fairytale come true.

What would a Royal Wedding watch party be without a Royal Breakfast. Even though we're not british we wanted to eat just like the brit's do. So we made scone biscuits, fried eggs, bacon and sausage links. Plus a little mimosa to toast the new couple. Best of luck to William and Catherine!



rsz_1pics

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You've done an іmprеssivе jοb and ouг entire cоmmunitу will be grateful to уou.


my homеpage - RPMPoker Offer

Anonymous said...

Cοοl blog! Ιs уour theme сustom made or
ԁіd you downlοad it from somewheгe?

A theme lіke yοurs with a few ѕimple adjuѕtements wοuld гeally maκe my blog shinе.
Please let mе know where you got уοuг deѕign.
Wіth thanks

Αlso visit my ѕite; 888 Pοkeг Bonus :
: ::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...