5.17.2011

better late then never

shatter
So i know i am so late on this shatter bandwagon, but finding this polish has been like finding a needle in a haystack. I found it in the one place i would have never thought, JcPenny. I had no idea they even had a salon, but any-hoo the point is i found it and i LOVE IT!

I'm never neat when i paint my nails so the fact that this polish looks good no matter if you mess up or not is aweosme! I love watching it crack, it happens so fast, plus it looks so cool. One drawback is it dries really FAST, i'd heard this but you don't realize how fast till you try it. I'm sure with practice it becomes easier and easier to be quick. I've already thought of all these different nail polishes that would look great all shattered up, i'm gonna post some pics tomorrow of my shatter-tastic nails!

This polish definitely deserves a stamp of approval!
If you can get your hands on some, buy it, it really is awesome!
rsz_pics2

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...