5.16.2011

Big Is In....

magazonday



I'm a big believer in what goes around comes around. Almost all the clothes, hair and accessories I like my mom says "that was popular when I was younger." Well guess what mom big retro 60's hair is back and just in time for summer. I'm pretty excited because being from TX I do like my big hair! So get out those teasing combs and hot rollers girls cause BIG hair is back in a BIG way.







Getting these looks is very easy all you need is a teasing comb, hairspray, rubber bands and a scarf. Embrace that voluminous hair....go get 'em girls!




rsz_1pics


* to get these two looks in a more modern way all I did was tease the crown of my hair and pull into a pony tail or wrap a scarf around my head.....its that simple

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...