5.14.2011

Frizz Free.....

stampofapproval
Last week the unimaginable happened.....I ran out of John Freida frizz ease serum. I know it may not seem like a big deal but to me I almost had a meltdown. Yes I could have gone out and bought some more but I decided to change my game plan. I had been seeing the ads for the Pure Clean Garnier Fructis line so I decided to try it. They had frizz cream that I had to try especially since my hair was looking like a big frizz ball. I've been using John Freida for years and years and I swore up and down that nothing else worked for me.....boy was I wrong. This cream worked really well. If you want to test anything that fights humidity come to Texas and we'll let ya know if it does the trick. I decided to test out the whole Pure Clean line and so far I give it two thumbs up. It smells fantastic and my hair felt more silky and soft and best of all frizz free! It's infused with acerola antioxidant berry and guaranteed to give you no heavy residue. Best of all it left my hair feeling pure and clean......go figure. You know what this means Garnier you've been STAMPED!




rsz_1pics

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...