rat tail comb
2. Take down the top ponytail & gather your dry shampoo. Take a small section of hair from the crown & spray lightly with dry shampoo.
3. Then take your teasing comb & back comb that same exact section. Tease the entire crown. Leave the side parts unteased.
5. Gather up the teased top section of hair & tie up with the bottom ponytail. Very gently brush and smooth down the top of your ponytail.
6. Take the end of your rat tail comb & start lifting the top section of your hair for extra lift. Make sure to only lift small sections little by little. You don't want the whole ponytail to come undone.
7. Take the piece of hair left out from the bottom ponytail & wrap it around your rubber band. Pin the hair underneath your ponytail out of sight.
8. Spray lightly with hairspray.
I absolutely love this ponytail! I'm not really your "average" ponytail kind of girl so this fits me perfectly. Hopefully I taught Katy & maybe y'all a thing or two. Who knew dry shampoo would be my secret weapon. Good luck!