9.02.2011

the "it" list

theitlist

What!?!? It's September!!  While I'm always a little sad to see summer go, I do love the month of September!  Celebrate fall with some great links!
  • mix and match fashion pairs her pink blazer with a fun chevron patterned top - I absolutely love this look for a late summer day! (find mix and match fashion on twitter!)
  • take me for a twirl lays out her fall wish list... I am in love with this green blazer she is crushing on! Perfect for summer to fall! (find take me for a twirl on twitter!)
  • chic or treat DIYs her own glitter flats... whoa! I am obsessed with these... and the best part, she only spent $20! (find chic or treat on twitter!)
  • lex and learn has the perfect formula for sleeping in AND getting a healthy breakfast - I like the way she thinks!
  • so much to smile about is taking summer out in style - check out her Labor Day weekend style inspiration! (find so much to smile about on twitter!)
  • the style dossier offers up a simple tutorial on a voluminous ponytail, including her 'secret weapon' to get the exact volume you need! (find the style dossier on twitter!)
  • fabulously average pulls off what could possibly be the most perfect 'casual Friday' look ever.  Check out her look and be inspired! (find fabulously average on twitter!)
  • high heels and bubblegum sports white pants, sequins and a denim jacket for the win.  This outfit has me swooning!  (find high heels and bubblegum on twitter!)
  • a spot of whimsy is in love the new Oscar de la Renta ad campaign - and rounds up other work from the same artist. I'm in love too... these are so glamorous and girly! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
  • sweetie pie style found the perfect platform loafer for fall... see how she styles it up three ways! I know I am loving these shoes! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
  • as luck would have it also rounds up her favorites for fall. I always love a peek into what others are loving... and this sweet summer to fall skirt is no exception! Cute! 
  • undeniable style takes an ill-fitted dress and sews it into a super cute top... check out her skills and how she styles it up! (find undeniable style on twitter!)
  • if I must say so pairs denim shorts and lace for a perfect summer look... how sweet is this outfit!?! (find if I must say so on twitter!)
  • good life for less asks would you wear boots with shorts for a late summer look!?!? Check out her inspiration and answer the question for yourself! (find good life for less on twitter!)
the IT list is produced weekly by jill of good life for less... for information on how you can be involved - click here!
LKM

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...