5.20.2011

11 lovely things

dossierdigs_may
Sea Salt spray- Summer is all about natural hair and what better way to get that natural look then sea salt spray. I made my own spray, it's very simple. Now I just use it whenever I want that "summery" look.

Garnier Pure Clean Line- I'm in love with the Garnier Fructis Pure Clean line. It makes my hair smell great and it doesn't weigh it down. It gives the best of both worlds!

80's Pandora station- I listen to Pandora all the time but lately I've been obsessed with the 80's station. Since I'm an 80's baby you can see why I love it. I can't get enough of Eddie Money, Cyndi Lauper and Vanilla Ice.

OPI Black Shatter polish- I love this polish, it is so fun to watch as it cracks up, plus it turns any manicure into something spectacular!

Happy Endings- Have you checked out this show? It is our new favorite, the show is so funny, plus it is in a great time slot. Wednesday is definitely the funniest night on television!

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday album- Nicki Minaj brings out my rapper girl side, I love her new album especially Super Bass! I'm determined to learn all the words and drive in a convertible with the top down to the beach! Who's with me??

Loreal infallible lip color- So this is an oldie but a goodie! This is the Beyonce color and I mean who wouldn't want a lip color that Beyonce designed! I fell back in love with this vibrant red, it looks good on everyone and I've been wanting to wear it everyday! Greatest thing about it is, it stays on ALL DAY! Honestly I mean this color will not come off. Anelectric toothbrush and scrubbing is my regimen, nuff said ;) Enjoy!

Insta-dri polish- I wore this nail polish the other weekend and honestly I didn't wanna take it off! I fell in love with it the moment I put it on my fingers (and toes). Cobalt is my new favorite color! And it's the instant dry so that makes it 10xs better!!!

Adele Pandora station- Can I just say "Adele I love you". If you don't have her station on Pandora I must ask "Why not?" All the ladies that are on that station from Adele to Sara Bareilles to Amy Winehouse are ladies I love to listen to. This station always makes me in a good mood, I cant get enough

Forever21 cone heels- These shoes are my favorite. They are perfect for summer, plus they can be dressed up or down and paired with almost anything!

Dove Shampoo/Conditioner- I honestly could use this shampoo/conditioner for the rest of my life.You wouldn't be able to tell the difference from the saloon brand and the Dove brand. It always leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to manage. More importantly it really does help prevent split ends and damage I'm sure all ladies put on their hair everyday!
LKM

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...